MRN Solicitors are driven towards exceeding your expectations in all aspects of handling your legal costs requirements. We want you to have absolute confidence in our firm. We must therefore be efficient, of high quality and deliver in a friendly and personable manner.
At MRN we pride ourselves on building and developing long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients. Our Client Care Charter sets out our commitment to you and what you should expect when dealing with us.
Client Care is central to our reputation and provides a firm foundation for our whole service. Our aim is to ensure peace of mind and allow you to concentrate on your highest priorities in the knowledge that your cases are being managed effectively at all times.
To this end, we have a dedicated Head of Client Care with a specific brief of managing this aspect of our service and delivering our Client Promise, which is to ensure:
- We treat you fairly with respect, integrity and honesty in all of our dealings.
- We provide services to you our clients in a manner which protects their interests at all times.
- Upon receipt of signed Terms & Conditions you can expect to receive details of your dedicated client care manager allocated to your firm.
- You may request that your work is carried out by specific members of staff, however there may be implications on turnaround.
- Contact will be made with you on the date we are informed of new instructions.
- You can expect to have your files collected. We will do our best to make provisions for a courier to collect where you do not have DX facilities or has DX but would prefer files be collected.
- You can expect to receive online access to your cases and budgets upon receipt of your first instruction.
- You can expect your budget to be prepared in a timely fashion and where appropriate in your offices.
- You can expect to receive a bill of costs within 21 days of receipt of the file unless agreed by prior arrangement.
- You can expect to receive a detailed quantum advice letter accompanying the Alternative version bill of costs.
- You can expect your file and any pursuant procedure to be undertaken by the same fee earner. There may be instances where the matter is taken over at a strategic point prior to the detailed assessment hearing, this will always be done with authority from the client.
- Unless by prior arrangement you can expect to receive a telephone call or email of advice prior to settling a matter.
- You can expect to receive a response to a telephone call or email within the same working day.
- You can expect to receive a response to a letter within 1 working day unless by prior arrangement.
- Apart from online real time updates on the client portal, you can also expect to receive regular updates by email.
- You can expect us to be pragmatic about our fees. We will only expect payment once you are in funds.
- You should feel free to seek advice on a costs matter irrespective of whether we are/will be instructed on the specific case.
- Details of our complaints procedure are as per our website.