This is the website of MR Negotiators Ltd and MRN (Leeds) Ltd, both of which are a Limited Company (hereafter referred to as MRN). The material contained in the Web Site is provided for general purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, users of the site should seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from any action.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any loss, which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or other sites, which may be linked to our site from time to time.
- Should you have any questions about the services we offer, please get in touch with one of our staff. If you have a general enquiry, or would like to provide some feedback, please click on the ‘Enquiries’ link at the bottom of the page.
The contents of these pages are © MRN 2008. Reproduction or use of this content (in part or whole) is only permitted in accordance with the licensed terms below.
In any event the copying of any article is only permitted if it is copied in full with no amendment or editing. Translation is permitted on the basis that you take full responsibility for the accuracy of the translation.
License to copy for personal use
You may print copies of any item in hard copy for your personal use or for use by others within your organisation. You may also download any item to a local hard disk provided it is for your personal use or access by others within your organisation.
License to copy for limited purposes
The supply of any copy to a third party is permitted for their personal use provided that:
- It is acknowledged that the MRN website is the source of the material including the MRN web address in the copy of the material
- The third party is informed that these licence conditions apply to him/her and he/she must comply with them
- It is not supplied as part of another work or publication
- It is not supplied directly in return for commercial gain.
Any requests to reproduce materials outside the scope of this licence should be addressed in writing to the Website Manager at our office address.
The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We will not pass your details onto any third party unless you give us permission to do so.
What information do we collect?
We currently collect two kinds of information from visitors to this site:
Feedback (by email) Site usage information (from cookies and standard log files) We welcome your feedback. You can contact us by emailing: [email protected] If you contact us via email, we may keep a record of your messages for our own reference and audit purposes.
Site Usage Information:
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the site. We can analyse log file information from all our visitors in order to make changes to the layout of the site and to the information in it, based on the way that visitors move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information and they are not used to identify any individual patterns of use.
What happens when I move to another site?